Elixir Supreme 12:12:17
|Total NITROGEN (N)||12%|
|PHOSPHORUS(V) OXIDE (P2O5) soluble in NAC and water||12%|
|Phosphorus(V) oxide (P2O5) soluble in water||10,5%|
|POTASSIUM OXIDE (K2O) soluble in water||17%|
|Magnesium oxide (MgO) total||2%|
|Sulfur (S) soluble in water||14%|
|Total Boron (B)||0,02%|
|Total Zinc (Zn)||0,01%|
Product NPK 12-12-17 product is a complex inorganic solid mineral fertilizer with specific nutrient ratio that enables balanced nutrition for a large number of plant varieties on all soil types.
Key reasons for application:
- Each granule contains completely the same ratio of nutrients.
- Nitrogen (N) in its ammonium form is absorbed directly by plants and it is more difficult to wash off from soil.
- Phosphorus component (P) of high water solubility in a form suitable for absorption.
- Potassium (K) on a sulphate basis, which makes the product an excellent solution for application in crops sensitive to chlorine (Cl).
- Suitable formulation for plant varieties with an emphasised need for potassium.
- Potassium (K) in formulation contributes to better tolerance of plants to stress conditions, more efficient regulating of water balance and
- Presence of sulphur (S) affects protein synthesis, increase of product quality and more efficient nitrogen intake.
- Presence of zinc (Zn) enhances the plant hormone (auxin), chlorophyll and carbohydrates synthesis.
- Vegetables 400 - 1,100 kg/ha
- Potatoes 800 - 1,100 kg/ha
- Carrot 500 - 800 kg/ha
- Fruits 400 - 800 kg/ha
- Vineyard 400 - 700 kg/ha