|Total NITROGEN (N)||8%|
|Total PHOSPHORUS(V) OXIDE (P2O5)||15%|
|PHOSPHORUS(V) OXIDE (P2O5) soluble in NAC and water||12%|
|Phosphorus(V) oxide (P2O5) soluble in water||9%|
|POTASSIUM OXIDE (K2O) soluble in water||15%|
|Calcium (Ca) soluble in water||3%|
|Total Sulfur (S)||9%|
NPK 8:15:15 + 3% Ca + 9% S is a complex mineral fertilizer which contains all the necessary macroelements – nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, enriched with calcium and sulfur, as important secondary nutrients.
It can be applied to a large number of crop cultures due to its specific formulation and balanced ratio of nutrients. It is recommended for soils which are equally provided with phosphorous and potassium.
It is characterized by high solubility and availability of phosphorous in the year of application.
Due to the content of calcium, NPK 8:15:15 + 3% Ca + 9% S is suitable for soil with acid reaction.
Key reasons for application:
- Each granule is characterized by a balanced ratio of nutritive elements
- High efficiency of the use of ammonium form of nitrogen
- Contains well-soluble phosphorous
- Presence of secondary macro elements (Ca and S) affects nitrogen intake, numerous enzyme processes, and protein synthesis as well as plant tolerance to stress conditions
- Speeds up the process of organic matter mineralization
- Economically acceptable formulation
- Wheat 250 - 450 kg/ha
- Corn 250 - 450 kg/ha
- Sunflower 250 - 400 kg/ha
- Soya 150 - 350 kg/ha
- Rapeseed 200 - 450 kg/ha
- Sugar beet 350 - 700 kg/ha
- Barley 250 - 400 kg/ha
- Fruits 300 - 600 kg/ha
- Vegetables 350 - 800 kg/ha
- Pastures 300 - 500 kg/ha