SuperStart NP 10:35
|Total NITROGEN (N)||10%|
|PHOSPHORUS(V) OXIDE (P2O5) soluble in NAC and water||35%|
|Phosphorus(V) oxide (P2O5) soluble in water||30%|
|MAGNESIUM-OXIDE (MgO) total||2%|
|Sulfur (S) soluble in water||5%|
|Total Zink (Zn)||2%|
Super Start NP 10:35 +2% MgO + 5% S +2% Zn a microgranulated fertilizer which provides readily available nutrients to plants fastest, thus stimulating the growth of plants at initial stages of development. Thanks to high content of phosphorus and the presence of zinc, it stimulates the growth of the root system significantly. Larger contact surface with soil impacts faster release of readily available nutrients.
SuperStart enables the cultivated crop culture to withstand stressful conditions that may arise at initial stages of development and leave significant consequences on the plant and expected yield.
Economic effects of the application of SuperStart fertilizer is obvious already in the first year of application, especially in limiting conditions for the development of the plant.
Super Start is applied together with sowing the assistance of the micro granules depositing devices that are installed in the sowing machine. The recommended method of application is introduce it directly into a row with a seed and it can also be used by physical mixing with soil insecticides in order to carry out simultaneous nourishing and protection of spring row crops.
Key reasons for application:
- Intensifies and accelerates initial growth of a young plant
- Helps plants to develop a large and powerful root system
- Ensures more efficient sprouting and a larger number of plants per unit measure of surface.
- Reduces negative effects of pathogens on plant growth and development
- Ensures high efficiency of utilization of nutrients from SuperStart in the year of application
- Ensures better utilization of nutrients from soil reserves
- Ensures better utilization of water reserves from soil
- Significantly alleviates the negative influence of cold and wet soil on uptake of nutritive substances by the plant
- By faster initial growth the cultivated crop culture shadows the weed plants thus reducing the negative effects of weeds
- Has favorable effects on the length of grain fill
- Improves the product quality
- Improves storage properties of the product
- Corn 25 - 30 kg/ha
- Rapeseed 25 - 40 kg/ha
- Soya 25 - 30 kg/ha
- Sunflower 25 - 30 kg/ha
- Sugar beet 25 - 35 kg/ha
- Cereal grains 20 - 40 kg/ha
- Vegetables 20 - 60 kg/ha