|Total NITROGEN (N)||8%|
|Total PHOSPHORUS(V) OXIDE (P2O5)||15%|
|PHOSPHORUS(V) OXIDE (P2O5) soluble in NAC and water||12%|
|Phosphorus(V) oxide (P2O5) soluble in water||9%|
|POTASSIUM OXIDE (K2O) soluble in water||15%|
|Calcium (Ca) soluble in water||3%|
|Total Sulfur (S)||9%|
NPK 8:15:15 + 3% Ca + 9% S is a complex mineral fertilizer which contains all the necessary macro elements – nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), potassium (K), enriched with calcium (Ca) and sulphur (S), as important secondary nutrients.
It can be applied to many crop cultures due to its specific formulation and balanced ratio of nutrients. It is recommended for soils which are equally provided with phosphorous (P) and potassium (K).
It is characterized by high solubility and availability of phosphorous (P) during vegetation period.
Due to the content of calcium, NPK 8:15:15 + 3% Ca + 9% S is suitable for soil with acid reaction.
- Wheat 250 – 450 kg/ha
- Corn 250 – 450 kg/ha
- Sunflower 200 – 400 kg/ha
- Soya 200 – 400 kg/ha
- Rapeseed 250 – 400 kg/ha
- Barley 250 – 400 kg/ha
- Fruits 300 – 600 kg/ha
- Pastures 300 – 500 kg/ha
Key reasons for application:
- Each granule is characterized by a balanced ratio of nutritive elements
- High efficiency of the use of ammonium form of nitrogen (N)
- Contains well-soluble phosphorous (P)
- Presence of secondary macro elements calcium(Ca) and sulphur (S) affects nitrogen intake, numerous enzyme processes, and protein synthesis as well as plant tolerance to stress conditions
- Speeds up the process of organic matter mineralization
- Economically acceptable formulation