|Total Sulfur (S)||24%|
AmoSulfan is nitrogen fertilizer which is exceptionally suitable for the fertilization of all crop cultures.
Ammonium ion is not movable in land because it binds in the interlayer gaps of clay minerals. The fixation of ammonium ion is a useful process since it prevents nitrogen losses by evaporation, washing and denitrification, thus ensuring balance of nitrogen in soil. From the aspect of the plant itself, fixation is also a positive process since ammonium ion which is released gradually behaves as a slow-acting source of nitrogen for plants. Sulphur (S) in this fertilizer impacts better utilization of nitrogen (N) and its increase in the plants.
The application of AmoSulfan significantly improves the availability and uptake of phosphorous (P) if it is blocked in soil.
- Wheat 200 – 400 kg/ha
- Fruits 250 – 550 kg/ha
- Vegetables 250 – 600 kg/ha
- Rapeseed 250 – 500 kg/ha
- Corn 300 – 600 kg/ha
- Sugar beet 250 – 350 kg/ha
- Sunflower 250 – 350 kg/ha
- Soya 150 – 300 kg/ha
Key reasons for application:
- Total 44% of active substance – 20% nitrogen (N) and 24% sulphur (S)
- Nitrogen (N) is ammonia form is directly embedded into organic matter of the plants with lower energy consumption
- Sulphur (S) is in a sulphate form that is directly available to plants for adoption
- The presence of sulphur (S) affects the higher efficiency of the input nitrogen (N), and their synergy directly affects the height and quality of yield
- The exceptional water solubility of the product provides safety in production
- On alkaline soil, the pH value is brought the optimal level
- Lowering the pH value increases the availability of existing nutrients in the soil, primarily phosphorus (P) and micro elements
- Recommended for all crop cultures, especially for those rich in carbohydrates (corn, barley).
- Suitable for plants which have a distinct need for sulphur (S) such as: rapeseed, cabbage, onion and garlic, leguminosae (peas, string beans, alfalfa, clover), sugar beet, potato, tomato and tobacco